Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Choice between 2 classics

what are the colors?

Obviously a S model would be more desireable.

But a sweet color 1969T has its place too
    LOOKING FOR 1967S TRANSMISSION #103586
    Looking For 1969T Engine #6195922
    Looking For 1969T Transmission #7194313

Looking for 1969T Transmission #7195495
    www.tcspeed.com

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    Rick,
    I'm concerned about you...

When I advertised my 70 coupe I was very clear that it was a "driver". That's as far as it gets from the word "perfect". Why are you so confused?

It's very simple: If a car has "imperfections" then don't use the freaking word "perfect".
    The discussion here is about a near 50yr old car. To me a car that has survived so much in good hands with slight imperfections here and there ( we are not mentioning the word Concours ) , and these small imperfections can be remedied with a relative small cost when compared to the treasure you can buy , Then , to me the car is perfect . Now if some people think that a Concours car of this standard and saved from all dust and some minor mistakes for 50 yrs can be found on the market, Woaaaahhhhhhhh , please show me one, one that is wiling to come to my garage and join my collection !

Thank you very much tcracing ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by gled49 View Post
    The car looks like a 2.2. Has 14 pin engine harness plug. Fan strap should be black. Fan belt looks wrong, is so loose and up on the pulley half, it's deflecting toward the fan and marking it. Of coarse the silver injection stacks. The front latch panel has the late drain slots. It could be a nice car.
    Thank you Gled 49

Quote Originally Posted by steve shea View Post
    Yup ouch refers to the obvious non factory work around the latch area. What year is the car?
    1970 Steve

Bowzer,

Have you seen this ad? (no affiliation)

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...tching-numbers

Just checking that I have this right... '68 sepia brown 2.0 Normal or similar condition '70 signal orange 2.2 S + 18%. Is this a trick question?

Quote Originally Posted by blue72s View Post
    Bowzer,

Have you seen this ad? (no affiliation)

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...tching-numbers
    Hello Blue 72, Thank you
    yes I have even spoken with the seller. I am a bit not sure due to the colour of the car , and I think that the price is a bit steep for not being an S

A third car has come to the mix
    a SWB 1968 911 L USA car now in Europe , its history says that it was bought from my country Malta imported from the US
    I will show you some magic numbers maybe kind people here have any thing to tell about this car .Thank you Name:  IMG_3430.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  49.4 KBName:  IMG_3433.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  106.7 KBName:  IMG_3436.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  164.0 KBName:  IMG_3631.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  74.0 KB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowzer View Post
    Hello Blue 72, Thank you
    yes I have even spoken with the seller. I am a bit not sure due to the colour of the car , and I think that the price is a bit steep for not being an S
    So Sepia Brown is more attractive to you than Ossi Blue?