Thanks to both of you for the info. It has 14” Fuchs on it which look too small to my eye. I have 16x7s on another 70’s hot rod 911 and like how they fill the wheel wells (my other car is extremely low, however).

I’m considering a local set of 15x7 widened steelies until I decide if I want to track down some Mahles or most likely larger diameter Fuchs. Might go pick the steelies up this weekend. Car drives and shifts fine and has a brand new set of PMOs on it which I’ll need to get retuned for out here.

Honestly, I knew the car had body/previous repair issues and that the paint was crap.. but for what I ended up paying I think I’m okay financially even knowing what will need to be done to make it right. There’s also a couple boxes of unopened parts that I need to inventory.

Again, thanks for the info. My next step is finding and hiring a decent mid-range 911 resto shop to get this tub stripped, repaired, and painted crystal blue without it costing six figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Henderson View Post
Correct of course Mahle but many, most?, put on the iconic Porsche wheel introduced with the '67S: FUCHS !! Which we see "your" car has. Congrats ! Thanks.

-Allen-