Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 119200154

Nope. German ebay, near Cologne

Same seats I sold on this site last week, most comfortable ever IMO.

Rick, agree. I had one of yours a long time ago, and always thought I would like to jump in another set if opportunity arises. Now I even have a car to use them in.

900 miles. I am spent, but it was worth it.

Super seats, did you get sliders with them?

Very productive road trip George.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Thanks guys.
    Rick, only tops. I should be able to make something.

Hi George,
    Did you end up finding a Fuchs 6 x 15 wheel yet?

George,
    Since you are restoring a 69 911T, you may want to check out the Canary Files from Kav over on the pelican board. He is mostly a DIY and has some great info on things that you will probably end up doing yourself with the same model year car.
    BTW, if you are taking a poll, I would vote for keeping the sunroof. It's a pretty simple set-up and it is much easier to trouble shoot with the car apart and the the interior headliner removed. People call them sunroofs, but I see them more as moonroof because there is nothing better than opening the moonroof on a nice summer evening and having the star peak thru, while going thru gears on a nice mountain pass. Any you have plenty of those in your backyard....
    http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...-reworked.html

Hi Garth,
    Not found a 6X15 that I can (want to) afford.
    I know about Kav and have followed his posts/clips on youtube. He does great work. Engine wise, mine is an E, but it will come to matter in a few years only.
    Sunroof wise, I have an unreasonable dislike for those. And I need the headroom. And about every part is damaged, rusted or broken.
    We all have a hankering to attack every part of a project, but I am trying to prioritize things. My plan now is to build a strong table on casters, to drop the engine on. Steel is bought, measures are taken. Only shopping for time now. With skiing every weekend, time is expensive and rare.