Thread: FS: NOS momo hella sport steering wheel

FS: NOS momo hella sport steering wheel

I'm not sure if this is the right place for a steering wheel if this kind but it's a small effort to put it down here as well in case there might be interest.

I'm listing this NOS Hella sport, made by momo, steering wheel for sale here. Obviously, this wheel isn't anywhere near as known when compared to a prototipo, monza, le mans, etc... But nonetheless, they are quite cool. It's one of the few momo's that have black stitching which to me as a collector is a cool feature. Another plus i would say is the ergonomic grip and the thickness of the grip as well, which feels rather 'fat'. Last plus about these, they measure 365mm.

Condition: brand new (see pics). Of course, the wheel can be mounted with or without horn pad, in case you don't like th elook of it (i included a pic without as well for reference). In order to have the horn be operational, any momo horn button should be placed between the horn pad and wheel.

SOLD

Last edited by Robi; 06-10-2020 at 10:58 AM.
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

pricedrop to 275€!
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

I'm bumping this one since I bought a stack of these at the time being.

Anyone interested in getting a NOS 365mm momo? If so, shoot me an offer I cant resist.

PM sent......
    Lee Fishpaw

O Gruppe #20
    Early S Reg #2175
    R Gruppe #714
    '70 914-6
    '88 911
    '85 928S
    '74 260Z
    '74 TR6

To the top again guys!

Two gone, there's more...

Mine just arrived and it is as-promised!

Thanks, Robin...
    Lee
    Lee Fishpaw

O Gruppe #20
    Early S Reg #2175
    R Gruppe #714
    '70 914-6
    '88 911
    '85 928S
    '74 260Z
    '74 TR6

You're welcome Lee, thanks for the feedback!

While i'm here, i still have some to make others happy as well...

I have two, maybe three of these left. One will remain personal collection material like... forever.

They may not be the most popular wheels but i've tried a used one to see if they're any good and they definitely feel good! 365mm (still blocking some of the gauge view in my personal situation) but larger than most momo's out there and lower priced as well. With a grip thickness, very close to the infamous Jackie Stewart wheel. I'm a bit surprised these haven't been picked up yet. Sure, everyone wants a 370mm prototipo but not all want to pay the price for one of those. Must be that the Hella model isn't too exciting to most. Either way, i snapped some new pics with one of the full leather Porsche horn buttons.

Here's what i'll do... I was at 275€ including shipping, excl. PayPal.
    I'll make another drop to 250€.
    The all leather horn buttons are 65€ and i can't lower that because of the new buttons and leather work involved. But it'll save you the 10€ shipping when you'd pick one up seperately.

So wheel + button will be 315€, shipping included, payments through PayPal f&f. Only PM me when you actually want to buy one. All other questions, please keep them on the thread here. Thanks.