Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Repa seatbelt reels. Early 70-71 factory option with chrome tongues.

All sets are Sold, pending payment.

Thanks.
    Dave

I have 2 more pairs of these belts for sale. No dated labels sewn on yet. Due to collect these in the next week. £585.00 shipped.

Dave

Dave, where is the best place to mount the reel in a 8/71 build car with fixed belts? Is there a threaded hole low and behind the seat?
    - Arne
    Current - 2018 718 Cayman, Rhodium Silver, PDK

Sold - 1972 911T coupe, Silver Metallic; 1984 911 Carrera coupe, Chiffon white; 1973 914 2.0, Saturn Yellow; 1984 944, Silver Metallic

I have one pair of these belts ready for delivery next week. £585.00 delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    I have three new pairs of these Repa seat belts for sale. These are new multi angled retractors that can be placed in any location and will function correctly.

I have fitted original re- Chromed tongues as per the option offered in the 1970 parts manual for ROW cars. You will need the Red thumb release receivers to use these in your Recaro comfort or sport seats.  New Euro Repa webbing with the correct tracer. Appropiate year dated silk labels will be sewn on.  Plastic tongue covers are included but not yet fitted in the attached picture below.

A great upgrade for 69-71 cars with the ability to hide the reel down low out of view.

£585.00 shipped worldwide.

Dave

Attachment 481812
    Attachment 481813

Ok they look superb Dave.

Where do you install the reel? I really like that idea.

Adam

You can install the reel in any location. Use the existing seat belt mounting that is on the rear quarter panel. Some, not all 71-on cars also have a threaded mounting point to the inner rocker and on the transmission tunnel. Alternatively, you can drill and weld in a couple of spreader fixing plates like these.

http://www.r2fiesta.co.uk/ourshop/pr...-Spreader.html

Regards

Dave

I will have 5 more pairs of these belts ready for sale in 3 weeks time.

£585.00 per pair delivered

Dave Sent PM. Jerry

4 pairs are Sold. Last set still available. No more planned this year guy's.

All sold pending payment.