Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Kardex

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    Ha!!!

johnjohn68... a Hall of Famer here! Gone but not forgotten.

Thread below is priceless. Reads like an Abbott and Costello gag. Read over it again and almost started crying. (Still very disappointed that Mark's post disappeared on the first page.)

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...-motor-this-is
    Does this mean I'm gonna get banned ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowzer View Post
    Maybe.

If you don't "learn to fish":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYNUOkqzcVA

It's certainly a possibility. So far, the qualities of your engagement on this forum have exhibited the depth of mouse piddle.

Has it occurred to anyone else that "Bowser" is in reality either a feckless juvenile troll or perhaps even a 'bot?
    Russ

ESR # 1537

'62 356S Notchback Hotrod
    '67 S Das Geburtstagsgeschenk
    '68 T Targa Sportomatic
    '68 L SW Targa Sportomatic
    '70 914/6 GT

Bowzer, you have done little wrong and I doubt that you will be banished to the land of rusty and clapped out parts that fill the dumpsters around the back of many of us here's workplace.
    Personally I believe that regardless of you eventually purchasing a pre 74 911you (as a show of good faith and respect) become a bona fide member.
    The family on this forum are, have been and always shall be worth every dime.
    As with all families its members come in all shapes and sizes, we have our own style MMA members as we have those that are somewhat more reserved.
    All are members and share a common interest and all have knowledge that is freely passed on to others.
    Noticing that you have over 170 posts I would advise you to blow the dust off your cheque book and sign up.
    Our play pit has had its fair amount of sand kicked out of it and your contribution would be warmly received.
    We all eagerly await what your future unfolds and look forward to embracing you into the family.
    Mark

Bowser, your posts have been entertaining to the point of ridiculousness, but I for one, have been enjoying following your escapades. I really hope you find a car and look forward to seeing the posts as you import it to Malta, sort it out and drive it.

What I find puzzling is your reluctance to become a member of the Registry. You’ve been searching for a very narrow range of 50 year old cars for 4 months. As you have learned, this forum is THE best resource in the world to help you in your quest. Is $50 a year not good insurance to have as you plan for a $150K+ investment?
    Cheers,

Ron

1961 356 Roadster Outlaw
    1969 911E ROW Coupe ‘Orangina’
    1968 911 SWT Burgundy Red project

A great example is Frank Beck who is always to the point and never bothers getting a shot at you
    I have also been enjoying this thread, especially this line about our Frank, the beer coming out of my nose though not so much.

Frank thanks for reminding us about the johnjohn thread very enjoyable to reread again. I forgot about the last comment about JJ being a trolling teen or a 'bot. maybe?
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

Dear all,
    I am on my quest to find a 911s up to date 1969 year of manufacture.
    I have been the last four months on this search.
    This site has been a treasure to me teaching me about most aspects of the cars.
    I am indebted to all who do more than expected in helping people like me and believe me they are great.
    When I finally find the car I am looking for , and I do now believe that I am very very close.
    I will of course become a full member of this elite society ( and I am not pulling anybody's leg here , because I have great respect for people who have knowledge ) .
    If I will not manage to buy one , then it will be futile coming here and in some cases annoying members with my requests.
    As I have put on my profile , I am in search of this car , and I take so much time because I want it to be a very fine example.
    Whether it needs work , or whether it needs no work done to it.
    Only when I finally buy one will I immerse myself fully in the hundreds of pages full of information which is Gold to any owner.
    Once again , I thank you all , and hopefully I have not annoyed too many of you ;-)
    So help me understand... You don't feel well so you make a doctors appointment. The doctor performs a complete physical examination and determines you have an illness however if the doctor doesn't cure this illness you won't pay for their services, knowledge or expertise?
    Joe Annicelli
    Early 911S Registry #751
    Polo Red/Black 1967 Porsche 911S Coupe "Walter"
    Black/Red 1967 Alfa GTJr. Coupe "Nero"
    Italian Red 1994 Ducati 900SS/SP looks fast standing still
    Italian Red 1957 Gilera 150 Sport

Ahhhh the sixties... I envision myself one early Saturday morning wearing plaid shorts, black shoes with white socks smoking a cigarette heading to the hardware store to buy a bag of nails.
    SWB cars are an acquired taste however once acquired theirs no turning back.

Quote Originally Posted by joegt3cup View Post
    So help me understand... You don't feel well so you make a doctors appointment. The doctor performs a complete physical examination and determines you have an illness however if the doctor doesn't cure this illness you won't pay for their services, knowledge or expertise?
    You have made me cry............hope I woun't need the doctor too now :-)

Today is valentine's day
    I just paid for my full international membership $70 , not 50
    I just agreed to the purchase of the soon mine 67s
    Bought an ESR jacket
    Bought an ESR badge to bolt onto the soon my 67s
    Bought a black ESR cap
    How about that ;-)

Great, tell us more about this 67S when you get the chance.
    Porsche Historian, contact for Kardex & CoA-type Reports
    Addicted since 1975, ESR mbr# 2200 to 2024 03
    Researching Paint codes and Engine Build numbers