Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 point Repa race harness. Retro buckle

Retro buckle...... 3 point Repa race harness.

Without doubt, the most time consuming and expensive parts that i use to make the authentic style ST Repa race harness is the male and female Buckle parts.

These parts are becoming harder to find and the time and cost to re-chrome, zinc plate and then restore the plastics makes these an expensive item to purchase. So here's a more affordable option using a period lift and adjust aircraft style buckle. All other hardware is as my normal Repa harnesses.

Correct Repa L bracket to the tail strap to mount on the rear parcel shelf. 3 bar sliders and adjustable side mounting plates.
    European Orange tracer Repa webbing that exceeds the worldwide industry safety standard. Constructed by my certified seatbelt company here in the UK.

These will be available on a made to order basis. Cost is £525.00 per pair delivered worldwide. This is nearly a £300 cost saving per pair on my usual Race harness set.

At present i have one pair available and i would like to sell this pair to a board member that could collect these from me at the LA lit meet as i would like to display these at the show.

Hope you like them..

Dave

20190211_130745.jpg
    20190211_130809.jpg
    20190211_130851.jpg
    20190211_130902.jpg
    Last edited by stretch; 03-16-2022 at 05:12 AM.

£30 shipping discount on these now. £550 collected from the LA lit meet.

Dave,

Interested in a set. PM sent.

This set are still available. Come and take a look at these at the Lit show tomorrow.

Dave

Still available.

Dave

£500 shipped to your door.

£480.00 my lose is your gain.