Thread: Seats repairable?

Seats repairable?

The material, Twill, is virtually impossible to find which I have been looking for more than 3 years. One seat is serviceable and the other is shabby.
    This seat just came available, so, in one sense I don't have to find the Twill and find someone make the seat covers, then on the other hand, can the shabby seat be repaired, remember Twill cannot be found in Europe or US.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1976 Carrera 2.7 MFI
    Ferrari 308
    '66 Hertz Shelby 350H
    '68 Shelby 500KR
    '68 Dodge Charger
    TR 6
    450 SL
    MC40
    G35

Doug Lehman
    Member #2825
    1966 912

1978 911SC Targa fun in the sun

I have corresponded with them but don't think they have the Twill in Cinnamon. What would you offer for the seats if you were buying? The other seat looks fine other than stains that I hope a deep cleaning by a professional would take care of.
    Here's a close up:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bcgreen; 02-16-2019 at 06:59 AM.
    1976 Carrera 2.7 MFI
    Ferrari 308
    '66 Hertz Shelby 350H
    '68 Shelby 500KR
    '68 Dodge Charger
    TR 6
    450 SL
    MC40
    G35

Ask Tom from Werk924.com
    2356C8D1-C70D-4FF3-97BB-FA3B52DCA9F4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rhegra View Post
    They wrote back yesterday, I don't know if it was Tom though: "But we have only the dark blue twill. The yellow twill is
    out of stock in Europe".
    Another message when I asked for Tom: "The Twill material is really a problem.
    We do not know if it makes sense for us to go for a reproduction."

I wonder if the dark blue can be dyed?
    Last edited by bcgreen; 02-18-2019 at 10:33 AM.
    1976 Carrera 2.7 MFI
    Ferrari 308
    '66 Hertz Shelby 350H
    '68 Shelby 500KR
    '68 Dodge Charger
    TR 6
    450 SL
    MC40
    G35