Thread: WTB: '84-'89 Carrera Tail

WTB: '84-'89 Carrera Tail

Here's an example. No whale tails, please. Premium for one already painted GP White.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Tom,

I think there was one listed on Pelican recently

Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658

Phil:
    No new ones lately that I'm aware of.

I missed the one in NJ and the other one was a "whale tail".

Thanks!

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Update

Received a message for a tail from "Randall" in California.

Hi, My name is Randall, I'm a PCA member and I saw your advert on PCA, looking for... to buy and I text to let you know that I have ...for sale and if you are still looking for one to buy then text me right back so I can send you details with pictures

Hi, My name is Randall, I'm a PCA member and I saw your advert on PCA, looking for Carrera Tail to buy and I text to let you know that I have Carrera Tail for sale and if you are still looking for one to buy then text me right back so I can send you details with pictures3/1/19, 8:24 AM

Send information to this number. What’s your PCA member #?
    Send photos of the underside as well. Point out any issues that exist. You are in the LA region?

Do you know Tony Garcia of Autobahn Interiors? He may be able to assist with shipping as he’s experienced with large/awkward projects like sport seats.
    Yes.. I know him and where do you want me to send you pictures to also do you have email address where I can send the pictures to?

Are you ready to buy and how much is your budget to buy from me?
    Are you ready to buy and how much is your budget to buy from me?

Price commensurate with condition

Sounds great
    When do you want to buy if I send pictures?

Why don't you take it by Tony Garcia's and let him inspect it. If he gives it the thumbs up then I'll buy it otherwise this is it going anywhere fast.

I will need to tow it down there and that will take me some cash to pay for it
    The car don't drive properly so I will need to tow it and it going takes some dollars before doing that
    Should I go ahead and email you the pictures?

Would you prefer me to take it to Tony's place or you would prefer me to ship it directly to you?

Thanks but I'm going to have to pass.

I never received any pictures.
    FWIW, Tony was to be my "vetting" agent and I would have paid him for his efforts. That wasn't gong to happen without some sort of cash exchange.

The search continues.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Seasoned Veteran
    I have one in Ohio. Unfortunately the opposite of what you desire. mine is black.

20190303_090143.jpg

20190303_085930.jpg
    Last edited by 21window; 03-03-2019 at 07:18 AM. Reason: ad pics

Right description...but does not match your photo...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F264161929701
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Thanks, Peter. The Turbo Tail is much heavier looking a well as being heavier. The base is considerably wider at the rear where it mounts to the deck lid.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111