Thread: FS: Excellent non raised script H1

FS: Excellent non raised script H1

I am selling a pair of excellent non raised script H1. A friend bough these new in the early 90's for his 911 project. He never finished (or used them) so I purchased his project in 2000. A couple of years later I ran them in my 84 (sold it) for a short time then back in the box.

They still have the original paper packing/ boxes and both mounting screws. The condition is close to new but I found a few places in the lens where I could feel slight impacts, but can't see them. The rings are great, only one tiny chip in the chrome near the mounting hole (last pic).

$950 plus PP and shipping (I plan to double box). .

If you want concours level I have two new Bosch H1 lens for additional cost. They include one Porsche OEM mounting gasket.

Plus Shipping and PP.

I have not posed here much but have been on Pelican for almost 20 years under User David W. Thinking there may be greater interest here.

Thanks, David

Last edited by Dixie S Driver; 04-25-2019 at 05:26 PM. Reason: No pre-selling, please. All items require a price. Thanks.

Price Drop to $1300

Price drop to $1300

Hi there

Would these be correct for my Euro 1971 911S (LHD)? Not sure if the lettering on the lens should be raised or not? Are the spare lenese you have raised? Id need the set to be concours.
    Thanks

MC

MC I don't know what year had raised/flat. I suggest a post on the forum with that question.

These were originally purchased in the early 90's. I had the receipt somewhere in my (big) stack of invoices. The spare lens are flat. However raised lens are avail and the install is not difficult.

Price dropped to $1100

Pm on the way

Price Drop to 1,100 firm plus shipping (in the USA)

Bump Note lower price $1100

Price lowered to $950

Bump to the top, lowered price