Thread: PorscheRegister.com

PorscheRegister.com

list your Porsche

PorscheRegister.com is an initiative from and for Porsche enthusiasts and Porsche Classic Center Gelderland in the Netherlands.
    You can list your car(s) but also become active in a missing registry. It is a joint effort of 'friends of the brand' and owners.

registers already at this moment:

Porsche 356 Speedster 1954 - 1959
    Porsche 901 / 911 1964
    Porsche 911 R 1967
    Porsche 911 RS 1972 - 1973
    Porsche 911 Carrera MFI 1974 - 1976
    Porsche 930 Turbo 1975 - 1977
    Porsche 964 Speedster 1992 - 1993
    Porsche Cayenne S Transsyberia 2007 - 2008
    Porsche 997 Sport Classic 2009 - 2010
    Porsche 997 Speedster 2010 - 2011
    Porsche 991 R 2016

coming soon:

Porsche 959 1986 - 1988
    Porsche 911 3.2 Speedster 1988 - 1989
    Porsche Carrera GT 2005 - 2007

We hope to create a community by binding the effort of Porsche enthusiasts all over the world.

By listing your cars we:
    - can help you find missing parts like engines or documents,
    - can provide info to resolve which car is original or fake,
    - help you with your investigation about the history of your car or the car you look to buy,
    - make it possible for owners and friends of the brand to enjoy a specific car that they do not own themselves.

Help us to complete the different registers and enjoy!

GP and Mark march 2019

Hi Mark, what about 912s?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mathieulecomte View Post
    Hi Mark, what about 912s?
    Ha!

Good one!

I'm assuming you reached out for approval to the people who work hard to maintain this community before using it to recruit members to your new community? I mean, I've heard such nice things about the manners of the Dutch.

Soterik, I sent you a pm
    1976 Carrera 2.7 MFI
    Ferrari 308
    '66 Hertz Shelby 350H
    '68 Shelby 500KR
    '68 Dodge Charger
    TR 6
    450 SL
    MC40
    G35

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFromNY View Post
    I'm assuming you reached out for approval to the people who work hard to maintain this community before using it to recruit members to your new community? I mean, I've heard such nice things about the manners of the Dutch.
    In the same light, what do they add to boards like this? I guess one of the advantages of the owners of the registry is to know where the (rare) cars are which they can buy / sell / flip.
    searching for engine (case) 903742

What happened to the previous RS registry in Netherlands? I always was gun-shy of that. Disappeared. Where is that info? Who had it. How was/ is it used? I am sceptical of value of such things that pop up even if the intention is benign.
    Last edited by 911MRP; 03-11-2019 at 06:02 AM.