Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Innocence lost

Innocence lost

It is with so much pain, anguish and sorrow to inform this collective forum of like minded members of the events that happened in my country this afternoon.

We as a tiny couple of lonely islands in the deep South Pacific were exposed to the horrors of the confused reality of this modern world.

48 innocent human beings,,, gone.

We here in New Zealand have had our soul's masticated and our innocence taken from us by the actions of pure evil.

For Christchurch,, my heart bleeds yet again after loosing so many in the earthquake.

To the whanau (family) of those effected, may my tears extinguish the heat of the anger and pain you all feel.

Having had this happen to us via the hands of a non New Zealand citizen is to us all unthinkable and unacceptable.

Once again to the victim's and whanau,

"Aroha tatou koutou"

(( We love you ))XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Mark

Banned
    My heart is with you Mark.
    An unspeakable tragedy but can't say it's unexpected when hate and rage consume fanatics. Until people acknowledge that humans are more than just an accumulation of cells, have souls, and owe one another moral respect this will continue to happen.

Praying for healing.

xxx Frank.

I'm so bloody gutted and agree with your words.
    Mark

So very very tragic. God bless NZ.
    1968 911L Coupe - Golden Green
    1971 911S Coupe - Gemini Blue
    1973 911S Targa - Signal Yellow
    1974 914 2.3 - Sunflower Yellow

Thank you Si,

All positive thoughts and wishes are oh so dearly needed in this little country of ours.

We as a nation are in shock and in absolute pain.

Time will hopefully heal that and the escapades of the insane and the anguish they have selfishly caused.

My country 'cry's'

The tissue's have been now all used and the tears and snotty nose's are now been soaked up by humble toilet paper.

Love and look after everyone,, be it stranger or friend.

A smile and a bit of natural and known respect always bridges the ever increasing rift's this beautiful planet of our's put's up with.

SAD
    Last edited by NZVW; 03-15-2019 at 05:21 AM.
    Mark

I'm really sad for your country and his people. This doesn't match our perception of New-Zealand.

All the best from France,
    Samuel

Our Prayers go out to to the great people of New Zealand.

My heart goes out to all the wonderful people of NZ the pearl of the South Pacific. Be strong in you long recovery.

Mark,

Good thoughts and payers go out to you, our N.Z. friends, and your whole country...

The world took another tragic hit...
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

912->911 conversion
    Mark,

My heart aches for NZ and for the world. I wish I could say that I never had to feel the shock that you and your country are feeling today, but sadly that's not the case, as we had our own act of evil and hatred committed in Jan 2017 when someone entered a mosque here in Canada and killed 6 innocent people for the same deluded reasons. There's nothing you can do to undo what has been done. All you can do is take it away and resolve to not let it harden you and work to put more love into the world and those around you - do not let the horrible act drive a divide. Use it as a means to build more bridges.

I grieve with you.
    -Keith
    Keith Adams
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Early 911S Registry #906 | PCA member IG: @912R
    1969 Blutorange 912R - 912 to 911 conversion
    1969 Mercedes 280 SE (W111) Coupe