Thread: Wevo 901/911 streetlite flywheel and clutch kit

Wevo 901/911 streetlite flywheel and clutch kit

I have a new Wevo streetlite kit for sale. I bought this some years ago when I had a project car which I have since sold.

Wevo's website isn't very up to date but Hayden (boss) put together this kit (personally delivered on one of his trips down here). Kit has a clutch plate to suit 901/911 type gearbox, light flywheel to suit 6 bolt cranks and pressure plate setup as used in their 915 kits. All components bar the custom flywheel are AP Racing components.

I'm in Australia but will include worldwide shipping with buyer to cover any insurance they require.

RRP for the 915 kit is US$2195.

Asking US$1500 including shipping for all parts shown (small plastic packs have release bearing, bolts and clips etc as supplied)

regards
    Jeff

ps I'll be travelling a bit next week and time difference may mean I'm a bit slow responding but I will reply to PM's as soon as possible.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jeff eelkema; 03-22-2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Jeff Eelkema
    69E (project)
    S Reg #1431
    Aust TYP 901 #132

Hi
    What size spline does the centre drive plate have,as in 901 or 915.
    What is the weight of the configuration,wevo web site no info.
    Regards
    PH

Spline dimensions on plate are 0.80 x 24 and I have fitted plate to input shaft of 911 type gearbox and it fitted properly (I'm a mechanic with 4 decades experience so understand how splines etc should fit).

I can take bits somewhere to weigh (they were a bit too heavy for small domestic kitchen scales) when I get home but to the best of my knowledge the flywheel and kit are the same weight as the 915 kit (15.5lb from wevo site).

As far as I know wevo makes the same flywheel and simply drills 6 or 9 holes to suit different cranks and then uses off the shelf AP Racing clutch plates and pressure plates to suit the application.

The part number on the pressure plate cover is the same as the number shown on wevo's site for a 915 kit.

Hope this all makes sense.
    Jeff Eelkema
    69E (project)
    S Reg #1431
    Aust TYP 901 #132

Silly question since I have not had time to spend on my new purchase: will this setup fit my bone stock 1969 911E?

I wast of money on a stock 69 E car, they rev fast as it is and the stock clutch is perfect and when you restore this engine it will be fast and smooth like 2.0 69 E is, just get MFI perfect restored and this is very fun cars.

The Wevo is good stuff and light flywheel is alwas fun but more for 2,4-3,4 L hotrod or race engine.

Good headwork and perfect MFI set up S-C&P then you get the compression up, and nice new modern heat exchanger and muffler SSI, then you will have a fun engine and shore 160-170 hp and very nice
    driver car with E camshafts.

Had and have many early cars but one of the most fun engine and cars was 71 T 2,2 with 2,2 S S&P , E camshafts, recurved distributor, good headwork S heads very nice flow, SSI and sport muffler,
    this on the dyno was 180-190 and we were running Weber ok they were set up for this as well
    but with MFI you have more 10 hp

Micke

Hi
    Thanks for info,the 901 shaft od is 19.5mm 24 spline and the 915 shaft is 23mm od and i think from memory 25spline.
    What would it cost to send to the uk.
    I am looking for a lwt clutch and flywheel for a 901/904 gearbox.

Jeff is offering worldwide shipping included in the price, you are up for the insurance by the looks of it.

Quote above;

"I'm in Australia but will include worldwide shipping with buyer to cover any insurance they require."
    S Registry#2021

Bump

back home, open to offers, gathering dust!

regards
    Jeff
    Jeff Eelkema
    69E (project)
    S Reg #1431
    Aust TYP 901 #132

Quote Originally Posted by jeff eelkema View Post
    Bump

back home, open to offers, gathering dust!

regards
    Jeff
    Hi Jeff do you still have this clutch for sale? Thanks