Thread: FS: Porsche 356 Engine

FS: Porsche 356 Engine

Porsche 356 Engine
    I got this engine from a friend of mine who bought it decades ago from a friend of his. He got it as a spare for his Speedster. He sold the Speedster 10 years ago so he doesn't need it anymore. His friend said it was rebuilt with new big bore pistons and cylinders, valves, carbs, distributor, fuel pump, etc. It has not been run, but turned over regularly. I verified that it has brand new pistons and cylinders with my boroscope. The carbs also look fresh as does the distributor. I noticed that they built this engine using a last version factory 356 blank case so it has the later reinforcing and large oil pump. They did stamp a 356A number on it.

Turns over fine and makes compression.
    $8985
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (115.1 KB, 94 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (139.1 KB, 181 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (138.8 KB, 116 views)
    • File Type: jpg 10.jpg (192.1 KB, 114 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (141.5 KB, 128 views)

Posting Permissions