Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just picked up one of these

Just picked up one of these

IMG_20190407_094733594.jpg
    A 2005 Hemi wagon! 340 HP. Not normally my cup of tea but it sure is comfy and fast. Like a Cadillac on steroids. I got a good deal on it and flip it but I'll have a little fun with it first. Clean as a whistle inside and out
    IMG_20190407_094745716.jpg

That is badged as Magnum RT?
    Porsche Historian, contact for Kardex & CoA-type Reports
    Addicted since 1975, ESR mbr# 2200 to 2024 03
    Researching Paint codes and Engine Build numbers

Yes, Magnum RT. 5.7 Hemi that really scoots. They claim 25mpg on the freeway. The computer shuts down 4 cylinders when not needed which means my average mpg will be around 12. Very comfortable cruiser, especially when I jump out of one of my sports cars ha ha ha
    Last edited by The chief; 04-08-2019 at 08:03 PM.

One of my all-time favorite wagon designs.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

I recently rented a car for touring the greater Tucson are and ended-up with a nearly new Chrysler 300 AWD.
    To my surprise it drove and handled very well. Suspension was just right for that kind of car. Fit and finish was very good. Far better than the Impala I usually get.
    Good for FCA.
    Bill
    Bill
    1969 911T - sold
    2001 911 Turbo - sold
    1996 911 C4S - returned
    1982 911SC - gone
    1960 356 Roadster - sold

Just picked up one of these yesterday. A 1979 RX7 first year of the first generation. A lucky find for cheap. Runs like a spinning top and a hot commodity right now according to Haggerty.IMG_20190415_081250157.jpg

I like the hood ornament on the RX7

Joel

Hi Joel, you should come over and drive this thing, it's a screaming banshee like the hood ornament. I shift it around 6K RPM!

Very tempting- I'll let you know. It looks like it has been well taken care of over the years. You keep finding all these good cars...

Joel

It has an interesting history, I'll show you the paper. I don't look for cars, I just keep my eyes open. Variety is the spice but I'm selling these two even though they're both in very nice shape.