Thread: FS: Blaupunkt Bremen - circa 1965ish?

FS: Blaupunkt Bremen - circa 1965ish?

Exceptional condition early Bremen radio. Would go well in some of the nicer cars! Rare in this condition. Correct knobs, no excuses. Let’s go $600. Plus PayPal fees, insurance, and shipping paid by buyer. Estimate <$30.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Apologies if should be in the other section.

I'll wait for the radio gurus to chime in...I have no idea!
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Nice radio but I think the pushbuttons should be black

Quote Originally Posted by enoz05 View Post
    Nice radio but I think the pushbuttons should be black
    Tell more more about this radio please if you are willing. And potential buyers, the price is reduced to $500.

Here is what I’ve found researching on the net. Looks to be this radio. In some reference material - the white push buttons correspond with 356 Porsches. The confusing part for me is that it is referenced as a 1966/67 era radio. Wasn’t the 356 done production by then? Also not seeing the black knobs anywhere else but my example. Volkswagen comes to mind, but they typically had white knobs and white buttons? Not sure exactly what I have here, but trying to convey accurately what it is. I have only this radio, I’m not competing with site radio sellers in the future...so please chime in and help with this one off sale. If it’s a good application for a 901 Porsche car, then make me an offer. If it belongs in the Volkswagen world, I’m in the wrong place and I beg your pardon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mang; 06-01-2019 at 03:41 AM.

356 Porsche radios from '63 to '65 have black knobs and pushbuttons, 911 also.
    So I believe your radio is for the Volkswagen beetle

Quote Originally Posted by enoz05 View Post
    356 Porsche radios from '63 to '65 have black knobs and pushbuttons, 911 also.
    So I believe your radio is for the Volkswagen beetle
    Got it, thanks for the info.