Thread: Fs: 1969 911s

Fs: 1969 911s

This one kills me. Forever car not going to be the forever car anymore. Father bought this car in 9/87, and it has lived in North Ca. And North NV. since 1982 that I know of. I’m the 4th owner after my Dad. I believe it was a So. Cal car before that. It’s engine, trans, suspension, and interior rebuild done back in ‘09 was documented here on the forum with your help and my learning curve. Work was done by Porsche Restoration in Crockett, Ca. 22k miles have gone on the car in the last decade since the rebuild and its running strong. Maintenance records kept. It’s going in for new paint, so you can come out and see it stripped down to bare metal. In the aviation business where I work, the best time to precut a machine is where it’s down to bare metal to see what’s going on. New rubber to be installed as well. Bhahama yellow exterior/ black interior. Dashboard cap to be restored. Asking $200k for this car. I’m giving you guys first crack it it in hopes of going to a true enthusiasts home, and will go to a Monterey auction house in August if no bites here. I’ve met up with a few of you at the Baja Cantina and have a bunch of pics and the the restoration of it on my FB account as well. PM me if interested.
    Scott

As they say, nothing is forever. That said, I would love to have my Dad's car. GLWS
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

GLWS !

For future searches:
    VIN: 119301438
    Engine: 6392050
    Trans: 7198446

70S 2.jpg

70S 1.jpg
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

Thanks for the pic flip. �� Not sure why they posted upside down.

I hadn't checked on this car in a long time. This may be buried in other information on the car but it's not been posted this car was a genuine "barn car" on the ranch in upper NoCal. It wasn't for sale. I ended up in contact with the owner who told me it had been in the family since new and he hoped to pass it on to his son. The car was moved to Oregon when the ranch was sold in 2004/5 and that was the last I heard of it. It's nice to see the car alive and hope someone is enjoying it.