Thread: Early SWB body panels, fenders , bumpers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Early SWB body panels, fenders , bumpers

Selling SWB 911 body parts Prices are in USD + Shipping +pp

Pair if front SWB front fenders

Drivers side is NOS porsche never mounted, Factory undercoating in green factory primer 2000 USD obo

Passenger front fender is near perfect with only a tiny bubble at bottom of fender. 1100 USD obo

Rear SWB bumpers are straight, no body work or rust, solid 1000 USD for pair obo

Front SWB bumper with brackets, deco , and fog light covers 1200 USD obo

I can arrange for world wide shipping.. I would prefer to sell all items to one person but can separate. Send me your best offer... More photos upon request.

My apologies.. I first posted in WTB section by accident.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by call 911; 05-03-2019 at 04:00 PM.

first, does the driver side fender have the full lip (turned under), or tapered?

second, where are you located?

how are the signal light buckets?
    LOOKING FOR 1967S TRANSMISSION #103586
    Looking For 1969T Engine #6195922
    Looking For 1969T Transmission #7194313

Looking for 1969T Transmission #7195495
    www.tcspeed.com

The signal light buckets are perfect! The drivers is NOS Porsche never used.. The passenger is used but only has a very tiny bubble on lower bottom of fender... I will try and post a photo of the bubble on passenger fender on both sides.. The passenger fender is in VG condition.. I will check the passenger signal light bucket and take a couple of photos.

Tapered Wheel well arches on both fenders.

Light bucket on Drivers side is perfect...minor surface rust on light bucket on passenger side easily removed with hand wire brush

Thanks for the response on the tapered wheel well lip on the driver side front fender. Please understand that none of this is intended to detract from your fender.

I intend no malice in this statement, but what you probably have is a replacement fender, manufactured after 1968. First, the replacement fenders were a hybrid of '67 and '68 features. While true original '67 fenders have a full lip around the wheel well, in '68, the lip got tapered to accept wider tires. Second, the original '68 fenders had two holes behind the headlight bucket for those side reflectors that were '68-only. The replacement fenders did not have the reflector holes (assuming the body shop would dril them for '68 use). Third, I think (I am not sure) that the '68 replacement fender had 4 tabs in the headlight bucket (for headlight mounting) that I don't believe were in the 'true original' '67 fenders. The headlight buckets aren't shown in the photos.

i am using replacement fenders on my restoration. The only reason I mention it is that the guys intending to restore a '67 to perfectly original would have to deal with the lip issue, if they intended to show a numbers-matching car. If they planned to drive the car, the tapered lip is an advantage because it allows wider wheels/tires.

Again, I mean no offense. It has just been my experience that small details can sometimes cause headaches for buyer/seller.

I believe tapered I will check..

Located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada... I can assist with Worldwide shipping