Thread: MN: Schweinehaus Porsche event, St Paul. Sunday, 6/23.

MN: Schweinehaus Porsche event, St Paul. Sunday, 6/23.

Hi Guys,

I'll be having another Porsche event this year, this time at Keg & Case Market in St. Paul. We will be featuring 356's and 911's for our 2019 event.
    Space is limited, so please PM me with a photo of your car if you'd like to be considered for the exhibition area.

I've made a Facebook event page, feel free to join and invite friends:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/3557...57452320270593

Luis F.

I’ve been getting a lot of questions about our venue. For those of you who have not been to Keg and Case Market , it is an amazing indoor market which features a brewery Clutch Brewing Company , a coffee shop Big Watt Coffee , several restaurants including In bloom stp , Revival St Paul , Pimento Jamaican Kitchen and many others along with a plethora of specialty shops. Check out their website: https://www.kegandcase.com It’s basically one of the greatest indoor markets in the US and we are very lucky to have them here in the twin cities. We are honored to have our 2019 event there!

Luis F.

The photo of the 911 RSR we used in our artwork (which will be available on T-shirt’s and posters the day of the event) was taken by our friend @peterlapinski at this year’s wet and rainy 24 hours of Daytona. Here is the full shot.

Luis F.

We are 1 week away. See you there!
    Luis F.