Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coffee anyone?

How about this. Down the hill from Lafayette College in Easton, PA

https://www.cakeandcorolla.com

https://www.facebook.com/CakeandCorolla/
    Last edited by doigthom; 05-27-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Retirement job for me. I love proper coffee. Espresso only. Do it for the art and the process. Like i said retirement job. :-)
    Seattle has a lot of those already. Competition is tough and especially to stand out and keep quality high. Go visit the main vivace location for an example that’s built to last. Most say he invented the 3 stream of artisanal espresso. Amazing consistency.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyerx View Post
    Retirement job for me. I love proper coffee. Espresso only. Do it for the art and the process. Like i said retirement job. :-)
    Seattle has a lot of those already. Competition is tough and especially to stand out and keep quality high. Go visit the main vivace location for an example that’s built to last. Most say he invented the 3 stream of artisanal espresso. Amazing consistency.
    Reminds me of our artisan fluid exchanges. Nothing better than 9-10 quarts of craft oil in the morning.

We absolutely change oil for the art of it. It’s magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    We absolutely change oil for the art of it. It’s magic.
    as long as it's motor oil running down your elbow - gearbox is a different story

I'd leave it alone until someone came begging for the space.
    You need an exceptionally good location and exceptionally good coffee. Starbucks is the 800 pound gorilla and McDonalds isn't all that bad. My coffee doesn't have sprinkles and foam in it.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Banned
    Here you go:

Use it as a staging area for day laborers... but call it a CrossFit.

The local Lemming Millennials will be flocking to you and PAY you for giving them hard work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    Here you go:

Use it as a staging area for day laborers... but call it a CrossFit.

The local Lemming Millennials will be flocking to you and PAY you for giving them hard work to do.
    LOL!!!

About 15 years ago we "amour'd" a bank at the farm with very large field stones. My cousin from LA was there and said "this would make a great workout". Only in LA was my thought as we'd been moving these sob's for years and it wasn't a work out. It was a PITA.

Guess what....

It did catch on.

Recent finding:

https://theunconventionalroute.com/e...rocks-workout/
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Banned
    Goat yoga and espresso bar.
    👍🏽