Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Fuchs wheels flat 6x15’s - set of FIVE - 4 center caps; 2 spacers; lug nuts set

FS: Fuchs wheels flat 6x15’s - set of FIVE - 4 center caps; 2 spacers; lug nuts set

I’m selling a set of five wheels. The dates are photographed clearly, there is a very light patina on all the wheels that look to have been refinished together at some point. They were on a nicely restored early 912 at one point. Owner opted for original steelies and sold these to me years ago for my 912 that is long gone. There are four center caps, two spacers (apologies, no idea their application), a full set of lug nuts from Sierra Madre, and a NOS Vredestein tire is included IF BUYER WANTS - happy to remove before shipping if not desired. Zero curb rash, some blemishing on one of the wheels looks to be chemical stains possible from wrong cleaner? I haven’t fussed with it, may polish out. Any buyers at $2,750.?

Couple more shots to complete; note tire size

Buyer to pay for actual shipping charges and insurance, and paypal fees. I would rate this set a 9.5 out of 10. They are very nice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mang; 05-30-2019 at 02:46 PM.

I thought this was a decent deal. Some selling points. The price asked, no expensive refinishing costs, near flawless cosmetically right now. No chasing center caps, these look and work well. Lightweight lug nuts included. Spacers included. An NOS tire for cars staying with in period look. Five, not four wheels so when you lift the trunk, match.

They look fantastic, just mount up tires and u r done. Those nickel and dime things add up. Make me an offer, I will listen. Thanks for consideration.

Bump and price reduction; $2,500.
    Thanks

There's nothing wrong with your price Mang. This looks like a good deal.

I agree, price isn't an issue. I'd be considering this set if I hadn't just bought 4 restored wheels last month.
    Last edited by Arne; 06-06-2019 at 06:40 AM.
    - Arne
    Current - 2018 718 Cayman, Rhodium Silver, PDK

Sold - 1972 911T coupe, Silver Metallic; 1984 911 Carrera coupe, Chiffon white; 1973 914 2.0, Saturn Yellow; 1984 944, Silver Metallic

Thanks amigos, I thought so too. Motivated seller. They take up a lot of room. Great buying opportunity for the right car.

Bump. Where are you located?
    '66 912 with a 2.2
    '62 Lotus Seven S2
    '66 Lotus Elan
    '63 Karmann Ghia convertible
    '76 Alfa Spider

Quote Originally Posted by eaton View Post
    Bump. Where are you located?
    North Lake Tahoe.

Guessing it’s fairly obvious, but I’m trying to get my stash out of here and onto others who can use them. Im trying to price fair for both parties in every example, so beg your pardon if I am off with guesses. I adjust quickly when informed. I’m Porscheless for years now and won’t give in to temptation. So a lot of interesting stuff in my garage is going. If anyone - parts flippers, or collectors, etc. I would love to sell it all to anyone. A member here found his long lost 911S decklid in my stuff a few years back. Come up to beautiful Lake Tahoe and rummage. For example I’ve got a big bin full of original rubber trim for all the cars here. Original pieces in good to excellent condition. Piece by piece must be worth a million dollars...I would take less.