Thread: Body / Paintwork in Los Angeles -- Who do we like and trust?

Body / Paintwork in Los Angeles -- Who do we like and trust?

Hi Everyone,

I have a '71T that is in need of some light body and paint work. Looking for a good shop in Los Angeles that we trust with our cars. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Aside from some paintless dent removal (PDR), the car needs to have its front bumper and license plate panel straightened and resprayed.

Thanks in advance!

Why don't you take a second to do a FORUM SEARCH.....you will find MORE than you need....
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Quote Originally Posted by 69Sman View Post
    Why don't you take a second to do a FORUM SEARCH.....you will find MORE than you need....
    Wow, great welcome to the forum! I'm sure this guy feels real at home with your ALL CAPS snide remark. Maybe he's looking for up to date places to take his car, not ones that might be years old on doing a search, or maybe he wants to connect with local people and talk about Porsches, now there's a thought.

Why do people do this? And some of you guys wonder why it's the same 20 guys posting on here, you think this guy is going to come back and ask a normal question?

---Adam
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

I had mine painted by Kundensport about 6 years ago.
    TRE Motorsports was using them at that time.
    They did a reasonable job.
    We've got a number of good paint shops up here in Oregon, but that won't help you.

Sounds like your job should be very straight forward.
    I'd get the pointless dent removal done first.
    Then just find a decent shop that can match paint colors and your off to the races.
    -Doug
    2022 Carrera 4S Oslo Blue
    1977 Martini Edition 924
    1989 Lancia Delta Integrale 16V

Quote Originally Posted by 69Sman View Post
    The OP seems much classier than some around here.
    Last edited by Chuck Miller; 06-27-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    1996 993 black/tan