Thread: FS: NOS Porsche Dealer Colgan Bra PR 107 - 1974 to 1981 911 and 912E

FS: NOS Porsche Dealer Colgan Bra PR 107 - 1974 to 1981 911 and 912E

NOS Porsche Dealer Colgan Bra PR 107

Thinning out my collection of stuff, and I've come across an NOS Porsche dealer bra/front mask. My research, including on this forum, suggests the following:

• Made for 911 and 912E 1974-1981 Model Years.
    • Made by Colgan, and sold through the Porsche dealer network. The version sold outside of the dealer network did not contain the “Porsche” name.
    • Has cut-out for front license plate.

Note that in the attached pics my garage was cold, the bra was wrinkled, and I only loosely laid it on my car, as I didn't want to stretch it or bend the tabs as it's NOS. Note further that my car is a 1971 911 (NON-G series), so it won’t fit that model.

I ran a different Colgan bra on the front end of my ’71 (on the highway only) for 15 years which kept the 35-year old paint mint.

Price is only $40 (+ shipping). Shipping in the U.S. via USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Box is $19.95. Happy to ship internationally as well.

For comparison, there is currently an NOS item on Ebay for $149.95 (+ shipping). Pelican sells this model Colgan bra for $151.90 ($134.95 + $16.95 for Storage Bag) PLUS taxes and shipping.

Thanks,

John
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member#2944
    Hi John,
    I’ll take it. Let me know your PayPal and I’ll get you paid.
    Thanks,
    Tony

'68 912 SWT White
    '74 911 Targa Lime Green
    '03 Boxster S
    ‘13 Cayenne GTS

Thanks Tony - PM sent.

Member#2944
    Thanks John. Arrived safe and sound.
    Tony

'68 912 SWT White
    '74 911 Targa Lime Green