Thread: FS: Early MY 1967 SWB 2.0 911S

FS: Early MY 1967 SWB 2.0 911S

I have for sale my very early production (Nov. ’66) MY ’67 2.0 911S chassis no. 306832S that it has been totally restored from the bare shell last year into Group 4 period specifications. The car is registered in the Early 911S Registry. This 911S has always been in Italy from new and lately it has been used for racing and it was fitted with wide fenders etc. It has been performed a full restoration including the acid dipping bath of the bare shell, the fitting of original fenders (not modern replicas) sourced from the Early 911S Registry forum and a professional repaint in its original Polo Red factory color. Everything on the car is new or rebuilt including its rare matching number original aluminum block engine fitted with “doppelzundung” and correct original Weber carburettors with all brand new racing internals (full specs available), original gearbox with "Nurburgring" gear ratio and limited slip diff, two front oil coolers under the fenders, 100 Lt racing fuel tank with central filler, original “green” instruments with correct dates etc. etc. This 911S is one of the very few originally delivered from new in Italy (see the copy of the original Porsche Kardex included) and still has (very rare!) the old period italian licence plates and it is regularly registered for road use in Italy. This 911S has a brand new FIA HTP in GTS Class up to 1971 valid until 2028. Due to the road registration it can be used not only for races like Le Mans Classic or all the other historic events in Europe and USA but also for road speed/regularity rallies like the Tour de France or the Modena 100 Ore. After the full restoration (of which I have hundreds of pictures) I did only one race last year (in 2018 at Imola with the UK Master Series) where the car performed very well, and then it has been stored, therefore the car is basically still like new. The 911S has two new Deser Recaro style seats with pepita center like on the Kardex, and a brand new racing seat for the driver. All the safety features are new and certified including the FIA custom made roll-bar, fuel tank, fire extinguishing system etc. As a spare there is also the original steel front bonnet as the one fitted is in fiberglass with the central hole for the fuel tank. This is the only fiberglass part fitted on the car as even the bumpers, that normally on racing cars are in plastic, are the steel original ones. This 911S can be kept in racing trim or quite easily converted to "Sport Purpose" or road trim. I'm selling the car just because of the limited racing activity that lately I'm performing, as this car needs to be driven and appreciated on the road and track. The 911S is visible in northern Italy anytime upon appointment. For more info, and any other question please do not hesitate to contact me on my private mail address: mbracing61@yahoo.it
    Price 180.000 Euros.
    Kind regards from Italy.
    Mauro Borella
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mbracing61; 07-17-2019 at 09:28 AM.

Per forum rules, you must state a price here.
    1996 993 black/tan

Sorry, I modified my post with the asking price.
    mbracing61

(decent) offers invited.
    I can also be interested in a part exchange with a road going 911.
    Regards
    mbracing61