I am looking to buy an unmolested, honest 1973 Porsche 911T Coupe. A perfect car for me would be:

Drivable, roadworthy condition (no barn find or basket case)
Little/no rust
Unmolested (no steel flares, slant nose conversion, V8 transplant, etc). That said, any reversible mods or incorrect parts are totally fine – and to be expected for a 40+ year old car.
No Concourse material. Would I like to show off my car at next years’ concours d’elegance? Sure, but I won’t raid my kids’ college funds for this.

Why 1973? That’s the year I was born, and this is how I ‘sold’ the idea to my wife to adopt a longhood Porsche… I’d consider both CIS and MFI.

A little bit about myself: I used to own a wonderful 1973.5T Targa in original condition. Not a show queen by any means, but a very presentable driver in stunning gemini blue metallic (look for my older posts with pictures of the car). Owned it for a few years and then got so busy with work and two little girls at home that I decided to sell it. Oh boy am I regretting this now.

So, here I am, attempting to make up for my mistake and getting back behind the wheel of a Longhood. Curious to see where the market is these days.