Sky Blue 356 C Coupe - Great Car!
    I have the COA

Will consider 3.0 - 3.6 911 Coupe in partial trade

Call if interested
    843 639-9393 (8am - 6pm est)
    Price = $110k US

Original Color, original engine, original tranny
    Runs great
    Nice interior but Velour?!?!?! Great for Scandinavia winters.....?

Attachment 497294Attachment 497295Attachment 497296Attachment 497297Attachment 497298

Where is the fog lights switch, and is the dash light missing?

Bump her once

Under the bumper fog lights grills are also missing ?

"Missing" implies they were on the car originally - do you have the Kardex for my car?

No one said the car was perfect or Concours......

Please limit comments to "constructive" ones if possible.
    If you are trying to impress yourself (or others) - please go elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by imsa68 View Post
    "Missing" implies they were on the car originally - do you have the Kardex for my car?

No one said the car was perfect or Concours......

Please limit comments to "constructive" ones if possible.
    If you are trying to impress yourself (or others) - please go elsewhere
    I would like an answer to my question, that's all. But apparently this is too much to ask

Fog / Driving light were an option on all 356 cars. I doubt this car had fog light originally (no switch in the dash).

The wiring harness from Porsche in all of the 356 C / SC cars (perhaps the earlier cars as well) was configured with the wiring for the fog lights.

I have ordered the Kardex for this car that I am happy to share with potential buyers.