Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Early 911 Engine parts - carbs, towers, covers, struts

FS: Early 911 Engine parts - carbs, towers, covers, struts

First time posting here, rather than multiple posts, combing parts into one post.
    Early Porsche 911 parts - I have the following available (pricing includes shipping) in the lower 48 states, international shipping available with extra cost. Payment via Paypal only or local pick-up. Parts located in Crescent City, CA. I have these items listed in other places with more pictures/detail Ebay, Facebook's Porsche Air-cooled page.

1. Pair of rebuilt Zenith TIN40 carburetors $2400
    2. Factory Bilstein front and rear Struts from '87 911 $995
    3. Cam Towers 901.105.111.0R (3-bearing) $175 (each)
    4. Pair of lower valve covers 930.105.116.0R $175 (pair)
    5. Pair of black upper valve covers 901.105.115.0R $200 (pair)
    6. BEHR oil cooler 901.107.041.02 $250 (SOLD)
    7. Shift Lever 911.424.019.05 $250 (SOLD)
    cooler.jpgbilsteins.jpgzeniths.jpgtower.jpgshift.jpglowers.jpguppers.jpg
    Last edited by Rcotten951; 08-30-2019 at 02:37 PM. Reason: marking sold items

Has the cooler been pressure tested

Ill take the shifter
    Please send me your PP payment info at cwcssc@aol.com

Regards,
    Charles

911 BEHR Cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnydaz53 View Post
    Has the cooler been pressure tested
    no it has not been pressure tested since removal, but was not leaking on the motor. I do not have a rig set-up for testing loose units

If interested, let me know, also you can see more detail and pics on Ebay listing along with my 100% approval.
    my Paypal address is russell_cotten@yahoo.com watch your computer' spellchecker as it tends to change my last name to the fabric. Or if you send my your Paypal address, I can send an invoice with the Cooler listed

Cheers, Russ

Quote Originally Posted by imsa68 View Post
    Ill take the shifter
    Please send me your PP payment info at cwcssc@aol.com

Regards,
    Charles
    my Paypal address is russell_cotten@yahoo.com I sent an payment request noting for the shifter

Cheers, Russ

PM Sent on the Oil Cooler.

Tried to send you a PM, but it seems you do not have that capability here??? I will take the Oil Cooler, If you still have it.

Sounds good, My Paypal ID is russell_cotten@yahoo.com Note:watch your computer's spellcheck as they sometimes change my last name to the fabric. Also be sure to send/include your shipping address. $250 includes shipping. you can also reach my cell 707-954-9560

Thanks, Russ

Quote Originally Posted by danwiniger View Post
    Tried to send you a PM, but it seems you do not have that capability here??? I will take the Oil Cooler, If you still have it.
    @ danwiniger - still learning how to reply/navigate this sight. Sounds good, My Paypal ID is russell_cotten@yahoo.com Note:watch your computer's spellcheck as they sometimes change my last name to the fabric. Also be sure to send/include your shipping address. $250 includes shipping. you can also reach my cell 707-954-9560

Thanks, Russ

Russ, I sent you $257.50 via PayPal.

Thank You, Dan