Thread: Engine tin bonanza

Engine tin bonanza

I have too much tin and need to thin the herd. Would like to sell it all in one batch.
    There are 22 individual pieces. Some are in excellent shape, some need work. The specific applications run the gamut from 911 carbed-sportomatic-MFI-914-6. Some of the parts came with a 911 MFI engine that was in a 914-6...so there is a bit of everything. Asking $525 obo plus shipping. It is all boxed up and ready to go!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    registry# 1283

Thought I would be able to dispense with the lot of tin in a package deal, but it didn't happen so I am splitting things up and will post "package deals".
    If you contacted me before regarding certain items, please email me with your requests...and be specific. Pics will post shortly.
    registry# 1283

MFI pieces

These two are correct for MFI. The cover was sandblasted long ago and has some easily reparable perforations. Engine side piece for cam pulley is solid.$100
    registry# 1283

Driver side front of engine

I have four pieces...three original and one notched (although easily welded). The two solid would be carbed or CIS $65 apiece, the factory piece with the (non-MFI) cam drive notched $75 and the notched $50
    registry# 1283

Front driver side (unusual) tin

I believe this to be for a sportomatic engine although I am open to being schooled. It is a rather complicated piece of tin. Do your homework. Maybe it is rare...from one of those Euro Carrera Turbo Sportomatics , or maybe not $75
    registry# 1283

And the last bits...for the sides

Self explanatory. Solid pieces are...well, obviously, solid $35 apiece or $65 for two.
    Pieces that aren't solid have been notched for some reason or other. $25 or $45 for two.
    Duct openings (or blockoffs) $15 apiece.
    You want them all...make an offer.
    registry# 1283

Smorgasboard of engine tin...bump.
    registry# 1283

tin bump...
    registry# 1283