Thread: Front Slam Panel - Water Bottle Hole

Front Slam Panel - Water Bottle Hole

Hi, has Anybody got a definitive VIN or cut off date of when the water bottle hole was introduced I assume mid 1967?

Thanks

i`v some interesting pix for you....it`s a very late MY67 that already got the panel with the hole punched but it got closed with a round patch.
    note also the mounting bracket is present ...nope the panel was not replaced..all factory
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Very interesting !!

Vin is 306340 mid MY 67

I suppose it’s NLA from Porsche

Restoration design? Don’t suppose you have a photo

Thanks
    Ray

I am sooooo annoyed with myself !!!

I thought I had researched the slam panel well but obviously not !!!

I have installed the incorrect version sourced a excellent water Bottle, pump, brackets Lines etc I can’t see how I made such a big mistake!!

Do you know if the washer bags and accessories are available? Does it have a pump etc I have no idea

3065XX has no water bottle hole.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have the new Latch panel - no hole but with the plastic bottle attachment on the inside

Please tell me that is correct ?

Dec. 3. 1967 #11860131 model 1968 L built in 1967 … hole