Thread: FS: 1970 t

FS: 1970 t

https://youtu.be/u4kUptntMPc
    I am offering my 2.2 liter matching number 1970 T for $51,500.
    I have owned this car since Aug of 2009 and it currently has 111,000 miles.
    It has a 915-5 speed manual transmission.
    I completed a windows out, door and body panel removal, rust removal, steel metal replacement with parts from Restoration Design, color change paint job in 2013. The original color was silver the current paint is Porsche 7A1-Grauschwarz.
    It has German square weave carpeting from Autobahn Interiors.
    I had Performance Independant Porsche repair some oil leaks,( engine out seal between trans and engine) and he did a compression test with the following results
    #1-158 #2-162 #3-160 #4-164 #5-156 #6-158
    I have the original seats, steering wheel and carbs/air cleaner that are included in the sale.
    This is a great running car that I have no problem taking on drives through out So Cal.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wolfyboy; 08-30-2019 at 10:39 AM.

nice looking 911, good luck with the sale.

Nice car seems like a steal to me!
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

I agree Mike. If this is real, it should be sold by now.....?
    Reg#2218

This car is in San Diego, I have taken it to CA Festival of Speed, cars and coffees in the area. It always gets attention and the paint has a great hue in the sunshine. The car does not have any rust after the work done in 2012-2013. Floor pans are original and solid and the body is straight. Mark the owner at Performance can give his review of the car, not a ppi but a good going thru.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar
    I sent you a pm
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Could you please give me a call at 913-626-6735 as I have someone there in San Diego now that would like to see it.
    Thanks, Doug
    Reg#2218

I went to my barn to take photos of the original seats, air cleaner housing, the original steering wheel, the Zenith 40tin carburetors and the marelli distributor.