Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Value of original 911S brakes to sell

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    Do the struts have the roll pin ( Bilstein only) at the bottom of the strut, near the ball joint mount bolt hole....cliff
    I just bought a 1978 set of Bilstein front struts ,sans backing plates,rotors,hubs and calipers. They are early 1980’s take-offs from an excellent seller on eBay. Just got them today and they are pristine. I have the nos calipers, will need the other stuff eventually.
    Cliff:
    I believe, through the help of this forum, we've identified the struts definitively as Boge.
    I truly appreciate all the input here, but still need to get a feel of market value of, as Jim B. said, a "non period correct" setup. I really want to sell the units as a whole rather than part them out.
    Thanks,
    Reed

I listed these on Ebay yesterday per the help of you guys...Ebay #143384627827....I'll also post the parts on the parts forum.
    Thank all of you for helping me with this.
    RFM

Posting Permissions