Thread: Indicator lens bodies in metal Euro style.

Indicator lens bodies in metal Euro style.

Does anyone know who makes metal front indicator bodies in Euro style?

I see Tasker do them in US style.
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Hi Clyde,
    There are a couple of suppliers in the UK that have these: Roger Bray and Design911. Note that Design911 state that their units do "not have a hole for a side light bulb in the first compartment this will need to be modified if you require a side light" and I expect the Roger Bray ones are the same. Please note that I haven't tried either of these so cannot comment on their quality.
    Kind regards
    Gitesh

when trying to help Clyde I noticed that I actually bought the wrong ones myself recently from Sierra Madre.
    turns out the ones I bought (901.631.401.04 & 402.04) are the US ones whereas the Euro metal ones are 901.631.401.03 and 402.03.
    Anyway, seems they can be modified to be correct, as per another topic here on the registry, but does anyone have clear pictures of what the euro ones look like?
    (I can't check on my '73T as that is an Italian car - which I understand is slightly different again)
    Don't want to derail the topic but I assume Clyde needs to know what the correct ones look like as well.
    Member #3508
    1973 911 2.4T
    1976 911S -> 2.8RSR replica
    "if nothing goes right, go left!"

Italian, US und Euro bodies are the same

See 6th+7th picture in first post of

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ferrerid=29735

all numbers for the three "versions" are stamped on the rear of each Body

see Cees posting no. 4

The Euro have an additional bulb holder mounted for the City lights, that are not included in the headlights.

John allready posted a nice summary

Last edited by dirk07; 09-11-2019 at 04:21 AM.