Next Sunday, September 15th I will be driving the ol' 2.4S (Biancaneve) from Brussels to The Hague to visit the Louwman Museum with a group of other members of my club.

The departure will be at dawn (well, not really) from the outskirt of Brussels, in front of the flags of european states which are located outside of the european institutions and first stop will be at the village of Renesse (NL) for (late) breakfast. Then we will follow the picturesque roads which cross polders and riverways among tulips and windmills to get to the dutch capital by lunchtime.

Our classics can park in front of the museum itself, whereas the more "modern" have to go to the underground parking.

The Louwman museum host and interesting collection, including a 1960 Porsche 718/2 Formula 2 in the colors of the House of Orange and a 1962 Porsche 356B 1600 Cabriolet from the 'RIJKSPOLITIE', the Dutch police.

I will post some pics of the event ... if somebody from the forum will be around, just let me know via pm and we can meet over there.

M.