Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 1973 911t sunroof coupe

FS: 1973 911t sunroof coupe

SOLD!
    Available for sale is this 1973 Porsche 911T in Light Yellow/62 with black leatherette interior and recaro seats.
    This car received a complete restoration minus the paint. The car was completely taken apart and inspected then put back together with new seals and clean hardware.
    Engine is a 2.4L mfi that is original to this car. Upgraded to hydraulic oil fed tensioners with a new clutch and flywheel. This engine has no leaks and is extremely clean underneath. A cylinder leakage test was performed with very good numbers all the way across.
    Throttle bodies recently done by Eurometric and mfi pump serviced by MFI Works in Oregon. Documents will be included for everything serviced and bought for this car.
    The undercarriage of this car is in concourse condition. It has been completely redone back to factory specifications . Suspension components have all been refreshed or replaced.
    The transmission was replaced with a 915 from a 76 car. Transmission has been inspected and all gears shift perfectly and smooth with no grinding. New shifter bushings and sleeves also done make for a very comfortable driving experience.
    A new carpet kit was installed along with a re-wrapped dash, knee pads and steering wheel. The rest of the interior is original to this car including the headliner and seats. This car has a dealer installed AC system that has been upgraded to a r134a system.
    This car has won several PCA events here in Arizona with score sheets available.
    PPS certificate for this car includes all the options it came with from the factory.
    Asking $100k
    Open to reasonable offers
    Car is located in Arizona
    1568571021034_IMG_8338.jpg1568571021030_IMG_8332.jpg1568571021029_IMG_3686.jpg1568571021056_IMG_8340.jpg1568571021029_IMG_3686.jpg1568571021036_IMG_4077.jpgIMG_4341.jpg1568570990715_IMG_4268.jpgIMG_4107.jpgIMG_4270.jpgIMG_4272.jpg
    Last edited by Porschetec; 10-25-2019 at 09:16 AM.

mad scientist
    FYI. I think a scammer picked your car to post on Pelican. That or you are offering quite a discount.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...-911t-mfi.html
    1971 911T SWT - Sun and Fun Machine
    1972 911T - "Minne" painted and undergoing assembly.

Wow these guys are a bunch of losers. If you can let the admin know it's a scam that would be great. Thanks for the heads up.

mad scientist
    been trolling them along all day. admins already notified.
    1971 911T SWT - Sun and Fun Machine
    1972 911T - "Minne" painted and undergoing assembly.

It's weird how they still have the ad up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by Porschetec View Post
    It's weird how they still have the ad up and running.
    Pelican's admins have been relatively responsive in banning the recently active scam artists, but oddly have not been deleting or otherwise flagging the ads. IMO, that's not doing the whole job, if the ad still exists someone could get fleeced.
    - Arne
    Current - 2018 718 Cayman, Rhodium Silver, PDK

Sold - 1972 911T coupe, Silver Metallic; 1984 911 Carrera coupe, Chiffon white; 1973 914 2.0, Saturn Yellow; 1984 944, Silver Metallic

I'm afraid he may be taking in deposits left and right. There was a guy that was supposedly interested this car begging for photos of the CofA and title. Turned out it was the same guy that posted the ad on pelican. Wanting to make the scamming alot easier for him having more info on the car I guess. I confronted him and he never responded.

Left a message re the price on pelican and he returned the call Sunday ..didn't answer the call but I have his number if any
    one would like me to post it , says 310 Malibu California ..
    Maybe I'll post it anyway and people can inundate him with stupid responses !
    Nice car by the way if it comes down a notch may make an offer , Bert

Hey Bert feel free to p.m. me an offer on this car. I can run it by the owner see what he says doesn't hurt to try.

Light Yellow is such a classic early '70s color; GLWTS !

Ferd 1.jpg
    Ferd 2.jpg
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548