Thread: Early911SRegistry/RGruppe Coffee and Doughnutfest, Sat Nov 2

Early911SRegistry/RGruppe Coffee and Doughnutfest, Sat Nov 2

It's only 3 days till the first Saturday in November. Fresh brewed, fresh ground coffee (Provided by Alan Kao, roaster extraordinaire at Pete's). Weather is supposed to be great. Not such a great thing for those of us in Nor Cal. It needs to rain and help all the thousands of firefighters put out these awful fires just to the north of us. We will have a donation jar on the tables that will go to the relief efforts in Sonoma, Lake and Napa Counties. Starts at 8:00AM and goes till all but the diehards have left. Here is hoping the jar overflows!

Regards

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jim Breazeale; 10-30-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Sorry to have left out all of our Southern California friends. We are thinking of you too and donations will be distributed to all those in need.

Regards

Jim

Just getting started

Only time I have ever seen a 73RS parked next to a 73 911T hot rod powered by a 3.5 twin plugged Turbo and nobody cared about the RS.

Jim

Jim,
    Thanks for the pics. I did a car show today with 8 early air-cooled cars (only 15% of the total). One guy has a 1976 930 in perfect condition. He tracks it in PCA.

I talked a long time with a guy that had a beautiful 1966 Mercedes 230 SL with a 4-speed manual. He got it from Europe as most of the American cars had an automatic (Park was down and you moved the shifter up for D and R, 1st, 2nd, and third--no neural selection).

The interior dash and gauges were awesome. [I forgot to bring my camera].
    Doc
    Doc
    1972 Porsche 911
    2023 Porsche 911 Turbo
    2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350

Doc

You and your RGruppe brothers from Atlanta need to make another trip out to Emeryville for a doughnut and some coffee. Your visit years ago is still epic and not topped by anybody.

Regards

Jim