Need some help from this group. At this point, I am just thinking about how I might accomplish a visit to Europe with my car. Will figure out the shipping to and from the US as my thinking progresses. The idea would be to find a central location for trips to races I have always wanted to see; Monaco and classic Monaco in May, LeMans, Spa, Monza,and maybe Hungary and Barcelona for the F1. This puts me somewhere central Europe, maybe France or Germany. Need to get by with my lack of romance languages, though I suppose I could put my mind to studying some French or German. Also hook up with some 911 events and generally have a good time using the old 911 on great roads. Also would need to figure out a good local shop just in case.

So, looking at the map maybe a small town near Strasbourg, Stuttgart, Munich, Berne, Luxembourg, ??? Would look to VRBO or some such platform to find a 5 month rental. In the '80's I did a project in Wuerzburg and sense a town of that size might good. So, with that little info, let me know your thoughts.