Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Sun visors for 64-66 looking for poor condition ones

WTB: Sun visors for 64-66 looking for poor condition ones

Edited, sorry
    Last edited by Soterik; 02-03-2021 at 10:32 PM.

Pretty sure I've got a really crappy set from 301331. Let me check.

Quote Originally Posted by Soterik View Post
    I could use 2 sets... Good or broken pieces of the attachment parts would be helpful as well.

Franz, do you know if there was 2 colors of these that were offered between 64-66? I have an NOS one that appears to be a light grey when compared to an old used one. Yes, I know colors can change over the years, but this is pretty dramatic imho. I'll post a picture later.

E
    yes thats also my observation there is different colours one is a solid grey...dramatic describes it pretty good
    will send you the ones that escaped the bin.still the same address ?

cloak peg and roofliner also came in different colours.the edge protection around the rear quarter window i`v only seen in the yellowish grey( but that does not mean that there no grey version out there)

and if i remember correctly there is different vanity mirror shapes

No charge if I have them, Eric. I'll stop by my shop tomorrow.

stuff is on the way...did compare the mirrors of all visors i have ...all the same shape

i noticet that i also have black(not painted) mounting hardwear....is that 68?

Quote Originally Posted by Soterik View Post
    Black are for targa.
    THANK YOU!!!!! (and wish me luck....)
    oh yes ,that makes sens...best of luck

Might be that grey was a replacement part!....... would look good on a Bali blue car....etc... cliff
    To err is human; to blame it on someone else is more human...

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."
    —Juan Manuel Fangio[48]

”What would PORSCHE do”

67 911 de Luxe, 356 B silver metallic / brown interior, ( buck skin really ) 67 PORSCHE [ built ] 912, Crystal blue, black interior, 72 T, Silver metallic/black interior, appearance group,factory AC.

Hi Eric.
    I've got one I'll donate too, it's here in town.
    Peter
    "Fahr drauf, bremsen ist feige!"

Grey was what the SWB headliner was, the ivory beige stuff was for LWB. Look at all the 65-68 sun visor brackets, coat hooks, etc they were grey on the early stuff. I have NOS LWB stuff and it all ivory. THe perforation pattern also changed to driver you further nuts on what was correct. Those visors color changed - were probably in the sun at some point, my guess.