Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Prayers for a Fellow Member

Thoughts and Prayers for a Fellow Member

Many of you know Eric Linden - not only one of our most valuable members but an exceptional human being that I personally admire very much. I know I'm not alone in that regard.

I hope I'm not violating his privacy, but Eric has experienced a family tragedy that is simply heartbreaking and I wanted his friends here to know that he needs our support. He has closed his business for the time being and I can't imagine he's going to be actively posting for awhile so he may not even see this. But if you're a believer of any sort - whether in the power or prayer or simply the power of positive thoughts - Eric needs and deserves anything you can send. Please take a moment to keep him in your thoughts.
    Last edited by LiveFromNY; 12-06-2019 at 04:07 PM.

... ... ... ...
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

Oh my God !!! …. Absolute good thoughts and prayers going his way...
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

He certainly has my thoughts and support...I've only had one business interaction with him in the past few months and he set a standard with his character and product that most can only hope to achieve

This is terrible. Eric is a pillar. I hope everything works out for the Linden family.
    Steve Shea #1 joined a long time ago
    58 speedster
    66 912
    67S
    73S
    97 VW eurovan
    1132 honda snowblower

member Jackson Hole Ski Club

Eric is a valued member of this community and a great guy to boot. so Sorry for him and his family. Sounds very bad!

Anything this club or community can do please let us know...

cm
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

I'm relatively new here, I really don't know anyone, but I know Eric is very special and I admire and appreciate who I think he is..... best wishes and a brighter tomorrow...

Thanks for the post. I emailed Eric several days ago. I was working on an order from his eBay store & just recently notice he has nothing listed for sale. I’ll of course not intrude at this unfortunate time. .....cliff
    To err is human; to blame it on someone else is more human...

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."
    —Juan Manuel Fangio[48]

”What would PORSCHE do”

67 911 de Luxe, 356 B silver metallic / brown interior, ( buck skin really ) 67 PORSCHE [ built ] 912, Crystal blue, black interior, 72 T, Silver metallic/black interior, appearance group,factory AC.

Thanks JP. We’ll definitely lift him and his beautiful family up in prayer. As has been stated above, he’s a stellar human being and valuable member of this community.
    Reg#2218