Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: 70's Swiss Stopwatches

Hi everyone,

OK - for those who bought the first batch - they have all been shipped. I >may< be able to get more of the black ones in January and will post if I can.

I was able to get 14 of the silver - they are also NOS, very nice, very slightly smaller than the black, and a round polished back, but also Swiss Made with 7 jewels etc.

For those that messaged me on the black if you want the silver I will hold them until you decide.

How about $45 each again or two for $75? I don't think you can get 2 Swiss NOS stopwatches for $75. I will post them on 356 Reg too - so first come, first served. PM me.

Thanks! Warren

dbGec39RSXOKa0GTJW5Qzw.jpg

PP6HWXzgRs2VhXMt1X2eNw.jpg

SARUXu7rR4aYytuXlOlqIA.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Warren Tomlin
    Canada

1957 356 Speedster
    1959 356
    1967 911s

Hi Warren,

Thanks for the update. I'll pass on the silver one but hang on if I may and see if you can get more of the black ones in January. If you can, I'd like one please.

I've PM'd you my details.

Many thanks.
    Simon Webb

1970 911S
    1973 2.7RS
    1975 2.7 Carrera MFI

1977 3.0 Carrera

GRRC Member

Would like black if you get more. Thanks.

Chris

Hi Warren

I will buy two of the silver for $75.00. Send me a PM on how you would like to be paid. I would also like a couple of the black ones when and if they become available.

Thanks in advance

Henry

I got mine.
    Thanks Warren
    1962 356 S Cab gone
    1967 911S Coupe
    2008 RS60 Boxster gone
    1973.5 911T targa soft window Gone
    Runge 008 Gone
    2002 996 TT x-50 Gone
    2016 Boxster GTS pts gulf orange
    1969 912 SWT pts green

Can I be FRANK with you ?

Live everyday like it's your last .
    Eventually you'll be right.

I’ll take 2.

I'll take a black if they become available. Thanks!