Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Early Porsche 911S Recaro seats (8 pairs)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Alright, I'll bite: if you have any early sport seats (no headrests) I want them and will pay accordingly. Post images please.
    I'll see what I have right now and I'll post some pictures.
    Last edited by IvanVerdin; 12-17-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IvanVerdin View Post
    I'll see what I have right now and ill post some pictures.
    SEAT-10 (1).jpgSEAT-10 (2).jpgSEAT-10 (3).jpgSEAT-10 (4).jpgSEAT-10 (6).jpgSEAT-10 (7).jpg

Thanks posting these...per board rules, please indicate pricing...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Quote Originally Posted by 72targa View Post
    Thanks posting these...per board rules, please indicate pricing...
    Price indicated in first post
    registry #2072

Quote Originally Posted by jim amato View Post
    Price indicated in first post
    Good point!
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Yes, These are real swb Sport recaros. 100%! Very rare ...For that Price 5000$ it Would be the Deal of the year . Congrats to the Lucky buyer!

Quote Originally Posted by IvanVerdin View Post
    Guys, the seats are real, I am a real person, this is no scam.

Some people here have been watching too much CSI.

I restore cars, these are all left over parts and I have many more.

This is me, these are some cars I am currently working on and this is me with the now "infamous sport seats".

If there is any serious buyers here, please let me know. If my toll free number seems too suspicious, here is my work cell that you can call or text for immediate response (310)650-7887

Attachment 509919Attachment 509920Attachment 509923Attachment 509922
    Nuh just been bitten badly a few times before so we are cautious when we see such a stash particularly from a Porsche restorer that has never been on this board before
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Quote Originally Posted by BOYER73S View Post
    Nuh just been bitten badly a few times before so we are cautious when we see such a stash particularly from a Porsche restorer that has never been on this board before
    Clyde,

I think they are called or are a spin off from Beverly Hills Car club. Cars are sold and spare or loose parts stay, an old man died, they get a call from the estate, they buy his cars and unfinished projects and empty out the barn. That is one scenario why there are places w/ lots of parts that you had not seen before. Now that sales are slow, you see parts becoming available. More dealers have done or doing that.

Just my $.02.

BTW if Russ only cares for one 66/67 sportseat I would be interested to buy the other one

Richard
    searching for engine (case) 903742

Quote Originally Posted by preS View Post
    Clyde,

I think they are called or are a spin off from Beverly Hills Car club. Cars are sold and spare or loose parts stay, an old man died, they get a call from the estate, they buy his cars and unfinished projects and empty out the barn. That is one scenario why there are places w/ lots of parts that you had not seen before. Now that sales are slow, you see parts becoming available. More dealers have done or doing that.

Just my $.02.

BTW if Russ only cares for one 66/67 sportseat I would be interested to buy the other one

Richard
    Ho looks about 20 years old too
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Quote Originally Posted by preS View Post

Richard
    Since these are both left seats and not a pair, I'm good with that if he'll split them, Richard.
    And if by chance he has an early right seat as well, one of these would be an orphan anyway.

I need/want a pair.

What say you, Ivan?
    Russ

ESR # 1537

'62 356S Notchback Hotrod
    '67 S Das Geburtstagsgeschenk
    '68 T Targa Sportomatic
    '68 L SW Targa Sportomatic
    '70 914/6 GT