Thread: W: 2.2s coupe prefer signal color

Banned

W: 2.2s coupe prefer signal color

Hello
    I am looking to buy a 2.2s coupe from 1970/1971. I hope to find a bright signal color with sport seats. I would prefer a complete project car and will consider done cars.
    Car should have most of the significant parts that make 2.2s models special.
    Oil thermostat , oil lines and cooler, correct gauges, brakes, etc.
    Does not have to be matching numbers and will look at incomplete cars also.
    Last edited by 2.2S; 12-22-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Hi,
    I would sell my 1970 bahia red 2.2 S coupe. It‘s fully restored and has done 5k Kilometers approx. 3.1k Miles since restoration. Car is located in Germany ( near Frankfurt / Main ). If interested I can send you pictures and more information.
    1970 911 2.2 S Coupé Bahia Red - Early 911S Registry #3174

Banned
    Sounds good
    Please include your asking price
    Last edited by 2.2S; 12-24-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Hi
    Did you receive my PM?
    I said that I will sell next months my Orange signal 71’S car
    Let me know if interest

Banned
    I did receive the pics. Looks like a great car. I prefer to buy projects so I can add value with my own labor.
    I just picked up a turquoise 1970 S coupe as well as a 1973 911S metallic blue. Some cars already in my collection are
    Irish green, Albert blue, pastel blue, light yellow, burgundy, conda green, sepia, ossi blue. Plus some mundane colors like silver and ivory.
    Orange I don’t have but it is out of my price range.
    Thank you
    Your car will sell fast as it is an excellent restoration.

Banned
    Deudeuesse,
    Evidently I had you confused with Oliver and his red car.
    I did not receive any pictures or info on your car.
    You can send them to my email with pricing please.

Thank you
    2.2scollector@gmail.com