Thread: WTB: 2.2 2.4 2.7 used running or "will Run" complete engine

WTB: 2.2 2.4 2.7 used running or "will Run" complete engine

I am looking for a good complete used Porsche 911 engine that runs or won't take much to make it run. I have a 67 912 that is my daily driver and I would like to change over and add two more cylinders. I'm located up in Ventura Santa Barbara area. please let me know what you have. You can reach me my phone email or text 908 894 8075 Rpolson32@gmail.com

Thanks Ryan

No affiliation. Saw it on Pelican. Maybe worth a drive to San Fernando Valley to check it out. http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...-7-engine.html
    ESR # 2300

Hi Ryan, I've got a very nice 2.2L sitting on the shelf in Georgia if you're interested.

1967SWB@gmail.com
    Asking $7,500

-Mike

2.2b.jpg

2.2c.jpg

2.2Ta.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ibmiked View Post
    Hi Ryan, I've got a very nice 2.2L sitting on the shelf in Georgia if you're interested.
    Sold for asking. No longer available.