Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Pair of RECARO IDEAL S

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar

FS: Pair of RECARO IDEAL S

Greetings,

For sale a pair of Recaro Ideal S in very good condition, complete with sliders and console. They are currently mounted in my 911L SWB 1968.
    Seat are reclinable too.
    More photos available of course, just ask by MP and provide your email address.
    Seats are located in France.
    Price is 3500USD for the pair, shipping on top. Paypal OK.

IMG_2244.jpg
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Bump for these magnificent Recaro seats - loads of interest - some offers - 3500$ and these are yours. I will pick the best offer made coming Friday COB (GMT+1)

Cheers
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Beautiful seats. A couple of quick questions:

- are the consoles+sliders the same as the factory Recaro sport seat consoles/sliders; i.e will these seats mount directly on '71-73 factory sport seat consoles/sliders?
    - are these universal or directional, i.e. are they specifically a driver and a passenger side seat due to adjustment levers, or are both seats the same configuration and can be used as either side?

Thanks for making these available.

Bob
    1973 911E - Viper Green
    1973 911T - Light Ivory, becoming Glacier Blue RS

Quote Originally Posted by RTincher View Post
    i.e will these seats mount directly on '71-73 factory sport seat consoles/sliders?
    The seat-back hinge mechanism is similar to the comfort seats (folds forward), so what you need is a pair of non-tilting consoles. I think the sliders are pre-68 sport (integrated with the seat bottom frame).

the seat rails are exactly the same as the s-seats you call "68 seats" in the usa. So the sports seats with the lever on the seat and the rails screwed directly to the seat underside. the (large) recaro console you asked for cannot fit here because the 90 degree angles on the underside of the seat are missing. the hinges is actually a mixture of the porsche sports seat (form) and the porsche standard seat (function) - so hang on both sides and connected with a bar behind the seat. rergards

epgpJYTNSKCayNuu5mh+lw.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RTincher View Post
    Beautiful seats. A couple of quick questions:

- are the consoles+sliders the same as the factory Recaro sport seat consoles/sliders; i.e will these seats mount directly on '71-73 factory sport seat consoles/sliders?
    - are these universal or directional, i.e. are they specifically a driver and a passenger side seat due to adjustment levers, or are both seats the same configuration and can be used as either side?

Thanks for making these available.

Bob
    XpcIAio8QJGRUdHO1tuKGg.jpg
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Wondering what happened to these seats. I have a pair in my 73 T and they are just great. I think these are well priced considering how they look in the pictures. Here is a free bump.

I am interested in these seats, please PM if still available.

Best,

Bob
    1973 911E - Viper Green
    1973 911T - Light Ivory, becoming Glacier Blue RS

I'd be interested at that price, if it weren't for the shipping cost from France. I suspect that is the hold up on finding these a new home.
    - Arne
    Current - 2018 718 Cayman, Rhodium Silver, PDK

Sold - 1972 911T coupe, Silver Metallic; 1984 911 Carrera coupe, Chiffon white; 1973 914 2.0, Saturn Yellow; 1984 944, Silver Metallic

You are absolutely right my friend. I have numerous buyers from the USA, but shipping costs is a killer. Trying to find a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Arne View Post
    I'd be interested at that price, if it weren't for the shipping cost from France. I suspect that is the hold up on finding these a new home.
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407