Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1969 - Front/Rear Light Housings, Lenses, Bumper Guards, Durant Mirror, Horn Grilles

My apologies for the delay in getting back to everyone, I was away from the computer for a few days. Ive replied to everyone who messaged. I suppose I understand why a specific price is important, as it tends to muddy and complicate things. I thought I was trying to be fair and not gouge people on pricing as parts seem to command a premium these days. I think some are looking to lowball for a "Steal". Im willing to work with pricing as Im not in the business of selling part or looking to make a killing on selling what I have, I do know the value of my items. I submit a price here and update above.

All prices are OR BEST OFFER

Rear Tail Housings - $500/pr OBO
    Rear Lenses - $125/pr OBO

Rear Housings and Lenses - $550 Pkg Price OBO

Front Housings - $200/Pr OBO
    Front Lenses - $75/Pr OBO
    Front Housings and Lenses - $250 Pkg Price OBO

Horn Grilles - $50/Pr OBO

Drivers side Mirror - $75 OBO

Door Pockets - Make an offer...

Offer on door pockets sent via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J L Cavazos View Post
    Offer on door pockets sent via PM.
    Ive sent two replies via your PM... are you no longer interested?