Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: disc brake alloy/steel wheels

WTB: disc brake alloy/steel wheels

Looking for 5 and/or 5 1/2x15 discbrake alloy/steel wheels.... will trade rare parts.
    Last edited by acoupe; 02-25-2020 at 06:41 AM.

I have a 69 dated wheel, pm if interested. I only have one.

Could you please post a pic of the wheel?......that is a very late date for an alloy/steel riveted wheel.

As you know, I have three 904 5” wheels that I’ll probably sell, with access to a fourth.
    They are at Rod Emory’s now if you ever want to see them.

Cheers

How much for your 3 wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by acoupe View Post
    Could you please post a pic of the wheel?......that is a very late date for an alloy/steel riveted wheel.
    I would also love to see a picture of that one.
    Keeping pecking order, of course

Still looking

Don't know if you're looking only for originals, but, there's a guy in the US building steel / alloys from std steelies.

He posts here. Check in the for sale section, there was an add a couple of months ago.

Olivier.

I offered him a set of 5”. Rare, so tricky to price though.

"for sale" section only goes back 1 month. KarmannKonnection in the UK say they are making alloy/steel discbrake wheels, but I can`t find anyone, anywhere, who has purchased their wheels......maybe they are just taking orders to see if there`s enough interest. I need to sell or trade my 906 7 inch wheels to purchase the 904 wheels. 904 wheel set sold on BaT last year for $12K........also they sold a set of 906 sevens & nines for $26K, but that set has been listed on ebay now for a year at $19K and was probably a bogus sale on BaT. I value my sevens at $3500each.
    Attached Images Attached Images