Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Porsche Classic 6 x 15" wheels

Quote Originally Posted by BOYER73S View Post
    My theory rather than make 2 sets of wheels (up to 73 and then beyond 73) they have chose to cover all the bases and make just one but it is not 100% correct for either generation

Economic rationalism I guess.
    I agree with you.

Unfortunately they don't do Deep6. Luckily Maxilite does - which I enjoy on my car for ten years now. Funnily I was able to have the Maxilites anodized at Otto Fuchs in Stuttgart when Maxilite only sold them with a polished finish.
    Keep up the speed!

Anatol

'68 911S coupe
    '92 964 RS NGT
    '09 987S Boxster

Quote Originally Posted by BOYER73S View Post
    They are not for a concourse car as already have current date stamps on them and different marking in the back but great for everyone else in my opinion.
    They look great, I have not come to a concours judge who asked me to remove my wheels to check the date stamping on the back though

@BOYER73S started this useful thread about the Porsche Classic Fuchs a year ago. There have been no posts since then. I am considering purchasing a set and wonder if anyone else has had recent experience with them.

Jim
    Last edited by ProfHollan; 03-15-2024 at 04:10 AM.
    1973 911E Targa
    Firemist Cognac