Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: More terrible news... RIP Nick Psyllos ...

I miss my friend so much! Still trying to process. RIP Bro!
    72S, 72T now ST

Last night was The Celebration of Life for Nick...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

Met Nick at !st Unstock Event in HB a couple years ago.
    Such a nice guy and so helpful. And his cars were the BOMB
    RIP Nick....

Condolonces to the family, we shared lots of emails re ST replicas as I had attempted a many years earlier what he did so well only a few years back.

Also saw his great S at Pederson on a recent USA visit.
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

I'm so sorry to hear of Nick's passing. He always had an infectious smile on his face when we met over the years.

A true ambassador to our hobby.

RIP my friend.
    Bert Jayasekera
    1970 911T - Tangerine Orange
    Early 911S Registry #494
    R Gruppe #167

I was always interested in Nicks cars, and hoped to meet him and his 911’s someday around Solano beach. Today I was at the Peterson and was excited to see the “Top Gun” 911, but I did not see it there. Did I miss it or is it gone?

Godspeed Nick.
    Dave Reu
    Member #3949
    1973 Silver Metallic 911S

I just saw this thread....what a shock! I spent many hours talking and emailing with Nick while he was building his fantastic 72 ST. We always met up at the LA Lit Show, R Gruppe, and RR events to talk about our cars. Nick had no ego about these long hood cars and eagerly sought out details about period correct issues. His stable was outstanding, but he was always complimentary about other cars, and interested in different ways to express neat features.

I reached out to Nick when the Top Gun movie came out, and as usual he was humble about having his 73S included in that movie. I introduced my son (Gib III) to Nick because Gib is now with the Gary Sinise Foundation which sponsored several events associated with the Top Gun pilots and the movie. They discussed having the 73S at a GSF event, but it didn't happen.

He was just too young to leave his family and us! His passing hit home with me in another way as I have metastatic prostate cancer, which is now 'stable' according to a recent scan. But none of us know when that 'X' appears on our persoanl calendar as an expiration date.
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

My son met with Nick in Nov. 2022 to look at the now movie famous 73S. Gib drove down to San Diego in the Lt. Dan Van, which is a vehicle owned by Gary Sinise Foundation to show it to Nick. Nick took this picture. Gib was trying to arrange having Nick's car at the I-Bar which is the original movie bar. GSF held a special event at the bar following the release of the movie.

I'm still in shock over Nick's passing....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17