Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Original Cinnamon Brown Recaro Sport Seat

FS: Original Cinnamon Brown Recaro Sport Seat

Hi All,

Up for sale it this very very rare original seat. This seat has been in storage for the last 30 years. Before that the previous owner used it in his 911. The seat has original perforated vinyl bolsters and the corduroy seating and backrest has beautiful goldish patine.

My knowledge about brown interiors is limited but if I am not mistaking this seat is 100% original and is a beautiful preserved example.

The seat is a 68 model sport seat and would be ideal for 68-71 period cars offcourse with a brown / beige interior. In those days a driver sport seat and a passenger comfort seat was a commonly used combination. This is your change for a very rare upgrade.

The seat is complete with the original recaro rails and the D style headrest also with the matching original cinnamon vinyl. Some imperfections are present (see pictures). The corduroy seating has some stains and small holes in them. Also the left bolster show some signs of wear. The perforated material has some superficial tears in them. Not through and through. Also the backrest has some tears in the edges. All flaws are shown in the pictures. No other imperfections.

I collect recaro seats myself and I did not find any seat like this before. If somebody is willing to make comments about this seat that's greatly appreciated. Extra pictures upon request.

Price: 4500$, worldwide shipment included (FedEx).

Have a good weekend everybody.

Adriaan

IMG_5105.jpgIMG_5106.jpgIMG_5109.jpgIMG_5128.jpgIMG_5118.jpgIMG_5122.jpgIMG_5111.jpgIMG_5112.jpgIMG_5126.jpgIMG_5123.jpg
    Last edited by 911E fan; 01-13-2024 at 10:57 AM.

Hello Adriaan,
    PM send.

BR
    Claudius

Love it!!!
    72S, 72T now ST

Adriaan, what a gorgeous original sport seat!!
    GLWS.

/Ravi
    ------------------------------------------------
    1971 911T/2.45 engine spec Coupe / Gold Metallic on Black
    1995 911 C2 / Guards Red on Cashmere Beige (Sold)

Wow!!!!
    Don’t touch it, keep it like this. Beautiful patina!

Yes I am willing to make a comment, it's a bit rough but it's awesome
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

This seat is just awesome. It’s the kind of item I’ve seen entire projects built around. I’m having to use great restraint not to buy!
    1969 911 E #824

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the nice comments. Somehow the seats with perforated bolsters are rare and so pretty in my opinion. The gold corduroy is also very attractive to the eye. The thought crossed my mind to go for a tan interior in my own blue restoration project. I love the color combination. Unfortunately my car had a black interior so I decided to stick to the original plan.

I hope the seat goes to a real 68-70 car with original tan interior.

Still available!