Thread: Refurbished Gauges

Refurbished Gauges

John Bell refurbished the gauges that I’m using for my 67. To say I’m happy would be an understatement. Even under led light they look amazing. 100% satisfied and John is a pleasure to work with.

He also recalibrated the gauges so they displayed accurate information and worked correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    A part isn't purchased until paid.

The 9 Store LLC.

How does one reach John to have their gauges redone?

Thank you !
    Robert Callaway | 1970 T Coupe | 1990 C2 Coupe | PCA | Early S | R Gruppe

They do look super.
    Wonder if he does any mods as well as the factory correct restorations?
    -Doug
    2022 Carrera 4S Oslo Blue
    1977 Martini Edition 924
    1989 Lancia Delta Integrale 16V

He does complete customizations. Here are pics of the 10k tach he made for me, as well as the triple gauge that added a voltmeter. Reasonable prices, fast turn around, and a nicer guy you'll never meet. jbellshome@yahoo.com

Name:  IMG_2174.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  116.6 KB

Name:  IMG_2178.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  95.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1854.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  91.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1883.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  83.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by skinnerd View Post
    They do look super.
    Wonder if he does any mods as well as the factory correct restorations?
    He did this triple gauge (I love it) for my 914-6 conversion and he’s converting a late model electronic speedometer to a green gauge face, complete with the chrome inner ring. Can’t wait to see it.
    A part isn't purchased until paid.

The 9 Store LLC.

John Bell is the man!

Those green letter gauges are so beautiful. Makes me want to buy a SWB just to have them.

I have to plug John's work as well. He is quick and talented. I have a 10k tach (as above) as well as this 917 style tach that sits in my S/T race car. It has an idiot light that flicks on at 8100 to tell me to shift, which John builds into the circuitry and can be set for any RPM level. It is super-cool.

Sorry for the sideways picture.

Name:  10c448a9-7de6-47cd-a0a9-b0b9b73379d2.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  44.4 KB

Name:  IMG_4111.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  81.0 KB

And yes, 8300 with straight pipes is about as good as it gets, though I am wearing earplugs!

And the green gauges are beautiful - though you can put them in whatever car you want, just look at Singer and Porsche.
    MBR #3926
    '71 911 T Targa "Rick White"
    '71 911 E "Karen"
    '70 S/T
    '16 CD
    '10 E61 "Vomit Comet"

PM'd his e-mail contact.
    His "handle" on Pelican is jbell959

No lack of imagination.
    AFR add on!
    Early S Registry #235