Thread: FS: Knock off wheels hubcaps 5 x 130 polt pattern

FS: Knock off wheels hubcaps 5 x 130 polt pattern

Hello

Thanks to all that asked about the wheels and hub caps. They sold but I have some space savers wheels and tires left.
    I will sell the hubcaps ( 4 ) in a set for a reduced price of $550.00 Plus shipping. If you have the 951 wheels drill 3 holes
    in center dolt them on and have a very cool look.

Hello
    I made these wheels and knock off hubcaps for a Great look on my Porsche.
    I used 951 space saver centers and Light alloy rims from England.
    Harvey Weidman cut the centers out and welded them in the Light alloy
    rims. We made the round holes oval for a better look in the centers. The knock
    offs are for the look and don't hold the wheels on the car. The hub caps cover the
    lug nuts for a very clen look. No mods to the brakes or rotors, just bolt on.
    Lighter than Fuchs of the same size and a completly new look. The tires are
    245 x 45 R 16 rear and 205 X 55 R 16 front.....Tires are old and should be replaced....
    Complete setup Im asking $3,000.00 I can ship at buyers expence with or
    without tires. You just need to make sure thatyour Porsche can run 7 x 9 x 16 wheels
    Great look on any Porsche

Can send more pictures if needed
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by georgepvalerio; 03-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Neat custom wheels. Moved to Other. GLWS
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100